Saturday, 22 August 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by the sweet Oh, French!, so I have to list 10 things about myself and tag 10 other bloggers with the award. Here are my 10!


Marilyn Monroe
I am a Marilyn Monroe fan.


Sewing pretty!
I have been sewing things since I was a little kid!


Coke bottles
Diet coke is my drink of choice!


Pretty mini bowls!
I am trying to get everything in my kitchen colour coordinated.


New plimsols!
I wear these a lot! They are so comfy.


Pink sweets
This is my first purchase from Cath Kidston, a tray I bought over 10 years ago, and is still my favorite print of hers.


Bucket of candy
I love candy! (if you hadn't guessed already)


Glittery shoes!
Bow hairband
I love bows on everything.


Pretty trims
I love finding new and vintage trims.


Garden shed!
I relax by gardening.

Over to the sweet bloggers:
  1. French Charming - adorable finds and pics.
  2. Mimi Charmante - I love her Treasures post!
  3. A little bit vintage - for inspiring craft projects
  4. Alluring Interiors - for, you guessed, alluring interior photos
  5. Among the hedgerows - for the softest, romantic photos
  6. Bella Dreams - she has the prettiest of homes
  7. Bluebird Notes - for beautiful photographs and more
  8. City of Dionne - for the best illustrations, among other great things
  9. Daisy Pink Cupcake - for beautiful inspiration and ideas
  10. In Bug's Drawers - for great stories and pics

Please check out there adorable blogs. Have a great weekend x
Share/Bookmark

26 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, so I could discover yours! Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your blog - just the inspiration I need some days when my life seems far too "boy" and I need a little pretty~
    I will try and do my ten things later today!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your amazing collection of images! If I could live in a blog I think I'd have to choose yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I love your garden house!
    Have a wonderful weeekend :)
    Cata

    ReplyDelete
  5. all i can say is you have great taste in everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely.....we have very similar tastes!

    That is my favourite Cath Kidston print too - my day to day shoulder bag that I use picking up the children/running around etc is in that print.....LOVE Diet Coke too.....and my daughter has the pale blue Hunters too!!

    Such pretty images, what a lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every post is an absolute feast for the eyes! I just love your style!!

    Thank you so much for including me, I've had the flu the past several days and you just made me feel a bit better.

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Tory. You really deserve it. And so does all the blogs you chose to reward, they are all lovely.

    Ju;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore those cute little shoes you wear daily! So girly and sweet! Great list of wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely blog too.....fabulous photos and colours and I see a gift wrap paper I know and love. Lovely to hear from you and will check back in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw...thanks for tagging me Torie! :) Love your photos! Don't you just LOVE the color aqua!? :)

    Smiles,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew we were kindred spirits. I love Marylin (she and I share a bday) and everything bows. I didn't take up sewing until recently but so wish I had learned as a child.

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what a lovely list. The photos are beautiful and I can so relate to gardening as relaxation. I also can't wait to check out the 10 blogs you tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am totally in love with your photo's, you are so so clever and such pretty things. My fav is the last, just gorgeous.

    Loved finding out more about you my dear,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Agree with pretty much all of it. I've never seen Diet coke look so pretty, and those shoes are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so so pretty...I want to live with you and all your loveliness!!! Thanks for the tag...now I need to get my thinking cap on...this could take me a few days but I will get around to it! I laughted about the diet coke...my drink is diet pepsi...and I have all those sweet little bowls in the same hues! Happy weekend to you my friend...you always inspire the pants off of me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures! What a cute blog!
    Hey thanks for your comment on my post on bbl :}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the photo of your sewing goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I just love your flowered tennies! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a feeling we may have been seperated at birth!? I love all of your 10 things about you - I also saw that you love Varga Girls; me too! Your blog is simply gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all of your 10 choices!
    I think I have one pair of shoes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those shoes are sooo cute, and I am with you on the candy! What a lovely post - and thanks for tagging me! I will have to get thinking about what mine will say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What great choices! Lovely pictures as well. And yep, those shoes sure do look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for tagging me! I really appreciate it! Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Doesn't diet coke always taste better from the bottle! I picked up the Patricia Field bottle on my last trip to Selfridges.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I got to know a lot more about you through this post. I adore all the sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.