This week on Flickr Faves Sunday, I bring you a white on white story. I chose white on white as it has been a big fashion trend this summer and one that is set to continue. I love the peacefulness of white on white. Check back soon for some more of the most inspirational photographers on Flickr.
Some beautiful shots from my Flickr favourites (from left to right):
- I love the intricate cold heart from Sommerfugel
- The beautiful cup handle in back to white VI from Weird Melancholy.
- The shell chandelier in A little light... from Snowdrops.
- The string balls in waiting ... from Among the hedgerows.
- The perfume bottle with bird from Sunshine Syrie
- The delicate detail on the plate in back to white VII from Weird Melancholy.
- The detail of the embroderie anglaise in a woman can never be too fine while she is all in white ... ~ jane austen from Among the hedgerows
- The delicate cutwork in Recycled Memories from The Curious Nomad.
- The lighting in the white painting from nic*nilla.