White chocolate raspberry cupcakes (makes 12 muffin size cakes)
125g (4.5 ounces) butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon (1/6 ounces) vanilla extract
150g (5.2 ounces) caster sugar
150g (5.2 ounces) gluten free self-raising flour
170g (6 ounces) crushed fresh raspberries
60ml (2 fluid ounces) semi-skimmed milk
100g (3.5 ounces) Belgium white choc chunks
- Preheat oven to 160-180 deg C (325-350 deg F).
- Line muffin tray with paper cases.
- Beat flour, butter, eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until the mixture turns a pale colour.
- Stir in the white chocolate and raspberries and mixed thoroughly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Place cakes on a wire rack to cool.
Raspberry butter frosting (for 12 muffin sized cupcakes)
12 crushed fresh raspberries
vanilla butter frosting
36 mini white marshmallows
- Blend 12 raspberries with a food processor so they are completely crushed.
- Add the blended raspberries into a small bowl with the vanilla butter frosting and stir well until it is an even pink colour.
- Fill piping bag with the frosting and pipe in swirls on top of the cakes.
- Place 3 mini marshmallows on top and dust with pink metallic icing.