Strawberry dolly mix cupcakes (makes 12 muffin size cakes)
125g (4.5 ounces) butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon (1/6 ounces) vanilla extract
150g (5.2 ounces) caster sugar
150g (5.2 ounces) Gluten free self-raising flour
150g (5.2 ounces) dried strawberries
60ml (2 fluid ounces) semi-skimmed milk
2 tbsp strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 160-180 deg C (325-350 deg F).
- Line muffin tray with paper cases.
- Beat flour, butter, eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until the mixture turns a pale colour.
- Stir in the strawberries and strawberry jam and mix thoroughly.
- Divide mixture among cases.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Place cakes on a wire rack to cool.
Decorating the cakes
- Fill piping bag with vanilla butter frosting and pipe in peaks on top of the cakes.
- Place 3 Dolly Mix on top.
Pattern cupcake cases come part of a cupcake kit from Chronicle Books.
Have a great weekend!