I have finally got around to completely filling my curio cabinet and blogging about it. I always loved the print trays that my Dad used to hang around my parents' house and really wanted one myself. After seeing this curio cabinet on one of my many internet searches I had to have it for three reasons. One, because it has a door; two, because it is deep enough to hold a variety of nicknacks; and three, because of the vintage weathered look.
Here's what I decided to put in it:
- Black and white photos from State Express/Ardath cigarette cards available on ebay.
- Antique buttons from The London Vintage Fashion Textiles and Accessories Fair.
- White laser cut butterfly from Tchibo.
- Sequin dragonfly Christmas decoration from Gisela Graham.
- Small glass jars with beads and sequins in (please e-mail me for further details if you're interested as I have some to sell).