Monday, 6 April 2009

Easter table runner

Easter table runner
I had been looking for a pretty white table runner for a while now, but all the ones I found were out of my budget. Instead, I bought a plain linen one and hand stitched broderie anglaise down each side using embroidery threads. To finish off, I threaded some of my leftover ribbon from the felt birds through the broderie anglaise trim on each side. Now I have a table runner that matches the rest of my Easter decorations!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I love these - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much for making it possible for me to click on your pic and see it larger. The end result of the table runner is really nice. (Love your photography!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovelies,

    Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.