Chocolate mallow cupcakes (makes 12 muffin size cakes)
125g butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
150g caster sugar
180g gluten free self raising flour
1 tablespoon Green & Blacks cocoa powder
80ml semi-skimmed milk
12 pieces of Green & Blacks dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160-180 deg C.
- Line muffin tray with paper cases.
- Beat flour, butter, eggs and cocoa powder in a bowl with an electric mixer until the mixture turns a pale colour.
- Place a chunk of chocolate and a marshmallow in each paper case, and then divide the mixture between the paper cases.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Place cakes on a wire rack to cool.
Decorating the cakes
- Fill piping bag with vanilla butter frosting and pipe in swirls on top of the cakes.
- Place fondant flowers on top.